Employer Matching Gift Programs are an easy way to increase the impact of your gift of cash or securities to Operation Compassion. Hundreds of employers across the nation encourage their employees to support non-profit organizations by offering to match employee donations, sometimes by $2 or more for every dollar given. Perhaps your employer is one of these. Here is how you can participate:
- First, find out if your employer has a matching gift program.
- If your employer participates, obtain a matching gift application form from your Human Resources or Personnel Department. Many corporations also have this form available for downloading on their Web site.
- Fill out the matching gift application form and send it to:
Matching Gifts Department
114 Stuart Road NE
Cleveland, TN 37312
- Operation Compassion will complete the form and send it to your employer.
- Your employer will send the matching gift to Operation Compassion.
Some companies will also match volunteer hours. If you volunteer with Operation Compassion and your company will match those hours with a gift to Operation Compassion, please complete the Volunteer Verification Form and send it to us with your matching gift application.
The Volunteer Verification Form is available by calling our office at (423) 728-3932.